Why you should download a Photo storage app right now!

The other day, I got a pop-up on my mobile asking me to clear some internal device space as the mobile is almost full. The pop-up came with buttons of ‘ clear now’ and ‘remind me later’. And guess what? I accidentally clicked on clear now and before I knew, the device started deleting the media files. And by the time I could stop it, I had lost a few very good pictures of our family trip.

That day I realized the importance of having a backup for my pictures! Now I am deprived of those images forever. The first thing I did after that was to download the photo storage app for my phone.
Photo storage app


And now I am enjoying all the benefits of photo backup such as :

• Free backup of media files on the cloud where it will never get deleted, tore, or corrupt.

• The storage space available is bigger enough to store files in the quality of GBs.

• Here security is provided to the files as data is linked with the online account which is secured by password and other security measures. Nobody other than the user can access the account.

• These photos are getting stored on the cloud automatically, whenever you add them to the device or capture them personally.

• You can schedule the backup too.

• Recovering deleted photos become possible with such apps.

• One of the best facilities is the accessibility. These pictures are accessible from tablets, smartphones, PC, laptops, or any internet supported device.

• You are provided with a facility of syncing your data. This way your files automatically get updated across all your devices.  Which means, if you have taken a backup of new images from one device, say mobile, these images will be accessible from other devices too. You would not have to take a backup from every device you are using.

• Plus you are able to share this data on social internet platforms or with other internet connected devices and users.

• Plus you would be able to edit these images too. With a track of what all the changes, you have made in the original file.

Download Photo backup app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hnweb.snapbackup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do you Need to use this Photo Backup App

From Ice house to Photo storage Apps

Best Apps for Android Phones to Store Your Photos